Popular Posts

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Live From Orlando!!

Hello ShotNation!  Good times and beautiful weather has been the theme on this golf trip, though there are several "other" themes that I will avoid mentioning to protect the perpetrators.

I am on this trip with the Shot Taker and 6 of our mutual best friends.  This is our 11th year of this annual outing and each trip gets better and better.  There is nothing better than being on a trip with 8 guys who all get along and truly have fun together. 

We have two rounds under our belt and have a round this morning and then we will finish up with a round at Celebration Golf Club tomorrow.  For what it's worth.... Celebration is my favorite golf course, period.   If you ever get a chance to play it, you will not be disappointed.

I guess  I cannot sign off without posting a golf tip for you, so here it goes.
If you have never done so, get a group of 8 of your BEST friends and plan a golf trip.  For some reason, 8 is the perfect number and things work out really well.  Now here is the key to planning this trip... don't ask anyone who is a pain in the ass!   I have heard of  many trips that did not go well all because the "chemistry" of the group not being good. 

I am truly fortunate and thankful for the 7 other guys with me on this trip.  We have shared many great days together.  Tuesday we will be returning to our homes... Wednesday we will all begin to count down the days till next years outing.

Swing Smooth!

Coach
"The Shot Maker"

No comments:

Post a Comment