Popular Posts

Monday, April 19, 2010

Aim Right! Asshole.....

Well it was 27 holes of frustration and 9 holes of joy this weekend. Played 18 holes at my club on Saturday afternoon. To say that I sucked is like saying that Pam Anderson is "kinda hot" or that Ryan Sechrest is "sort of gay." It's a total and utter understatement. Now, I'm not going to make excuses, but it was the first time that I walked my fat butt around the entire track since early in the Clinton administration. (with the aid of my new Clicgear push cart.....review coming soon.) Anyway, when I did manage to put a ball in the fairway, and have a wedge into the green, I pulled the damn ball farther left than a Kennedy supporter. Same went for my round on Sunday morning at Country Oaks.
But, on the back 9, magically I got it through my thick skull ( you know what they say about guys with thick skulls!) to quit trying to fix it today and just aim right. Whah f'n la........shot a 2 over 38 on the back. Now it's time for me and the Coach to get busy fixing it!!

Next time on A Shot Of Golf....."What's In The Bag."

As Sechrest would say
"Shot Taker............OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment