Popular Posts

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Very First One

Everything has a beginning. I mean, Daly smoked his first cigarette, Johnny Miller made his first infuriating comment, and Tiger bedded down his first skank. I guess we all have to start somewhere. Thus the first installment of A Shot Of Golf is upon us. Why? Because I hope to create a bond with golfers everywhere that go through the same struggles that I do....... and love every damn minute of it. Is there anything out there, other than a woman, that can bring so much frustration with a bit of ecstacy thrown in? From long straight drives to missed three footers, this is the place we can talk about it. I plan to have interviews with everyone from small town coaches to PGA professionals and find out about their love for our game.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow. It's my first round of the year with my regular group. Half of the "MisHit Mafia" will be in attendance. You'll get to know these guys well as I will play with them often and we go on a golf trip every February. I often wonder if I love golf or I love golfing WITH these guys. I guess finding that answer will be part of our journey together.

Another major part of the blog will be updates from the Coach. He's the guy I'm turning to in my quest to qualify and make the cut at my City Tournament. He is really helping my game and hopefully will be able to help yours too. So until next time......Swing Hard

No comments:

Post a Comment