Popular Posts

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Searching For A Driver

This afternoon, the Coach is going shopping for a driver. No, not the kind of driver to drive me around, but the kind I can drive around the golf course. Maybe if every follower of the blog would send me a $1, I could afford to hire a driver someday... Email me if you want to take me up on my offer!!

Seriously, I am going to search for a new driver today. I have been doing some research on clubheads, shafts and their myriad of weights, flex points, tips etc. and am ready to go shopping. This trip will not end until I have actually hit the driver I am going to buy. There are so many factors in getting right. Todays free golf tip- Never buy a driver before you have hit it!

Will update you on the results on Monday.

Enjoy some golf this weekend!

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment