Popular Posts

Sunday, May 23, 2010

What a great day




Yesterday was what every golfer wants. Playing with people you enjoy, and absolutley perfect weather. Even better, take out a triple and a three missed birdie putts and I was where I want to be. I know, I know.....you get what you get and you don't throw a fit. Yeah...it's true, but I am feeling pretty good about my game.

My son played his first 18 hole round of his young career yesterday. He did really well minus a "tiredness induced" meltdown on the way home. Hd hit it good most of the day but his highlight was the 1/2 hot dog, 2 gatorades, 1 dr pepper and a ham and cheese sandwich. (my highlight was Brittany the cart girl.)



Ever notice the amount of foot movement that Jeff Overton has on his swing.?Looks like some guys I know up at Country Oaks.



I haven't been into the NBA for awhile, but I am really getting into this Celtic team. Rondo plays the game like the Mafia plays golf. Rondo dives, the Mafia stumbles, Rondo shoots from long range, the Mafia misses from short range, Rondo dribbles the Mafia dribbles down their shirt. Very similar.





Swing Hard.



The Shot Taker

No comments:

Post a Comment